Tuesday 6 November 2007

90 minutes (plus added time)

Here's The Phantom's playlist from Friday night:

Kate Bush - Army Dreamers
Jean-Jacques Smoothie - Two People (Niche Gun Shot)
Afro Rizn - Mokete
Femi Kuti - Beng Beng Beng
Dynasty - I don't want to be a freak (but I can't help myself)
Clara Mondshine - Die Drachentrommier (Pilooski edit)
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Regiment
Ginuwine - Pony
JDS & Benja Styles mix - Headbangers
Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin (Riot in Belgium and Ooh-ee remix)
Feist - My moon, my man (Boyz Noise Classic Mix)
The Beat Club - Security (Bernard Sumner remix)
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head / Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Soulwax Rock Version)
Interpol - Mammoth (Erol Alkan Rework)
The Cult - Wild Flower
Rolling Stones - Undercover of the Night
Crown Heights Affair - You gave me love
Tronik Youth - We Are
The Passions - Emergency (radio edit)
Bring out the Gimp/Biologia
Lost Valentinos - CCTV (Bang
Gang vs Van She Tech Remix)
S'Express - Theme from S'Express

No comments: